International B2B Matchmaking event for the aerospace supply chain
Aeromart Nagoya is a match-making event that brings together aerospace players from the entire global manufacturing supply chain. Make the best use of this opportunity to reach your target contact and share your capabilities in tailored one-to-one meetings.
Take part in our Aero-Matching.
- Buyer registration – You want to meet suppliers and manufacturing partners
- Exhibitor registration – You want to sell your capabilities, products or services
2. Submit a business profile
Create an informative profile to increase its visibility on this platform and to showcase what you’re looking for from the event.
Describe who you are, what you can offer or what you need from potential business partners, and what kind of contacts you wish to make.
A good profile generates significantly more meetings.
3. Find relevant participants
During the booking phase of the event you can find many business opportunities that interest you by browsing through the participants section.
Filter participants by:
- Organization type
- Position in company
- Company size
- Solutions needed/offered
4. Send & receive meeting requests
Send meeting requests to the most promising business opportunities – be more active to maximize your time during the last 2 days of the event
Send your invitations at least 2-3 weeks before the event, avoid leaving things for the last moment
Meetings hours are displayed in the event time zone
Meetings can be scheduled only within the last 2 days of the event: 13-14 October, 2021
When sending a meeting request, explain why you wish to connect, in order to increase the chance that your request gets accepted
Meeting requests have to be accepted to be scheduled
5. Receive your personalized schedule and attend your 1:1 meetings
Plan well and you will strongly increase your chances of having a productive and successful time at IMM Nagoya.
Basic information and tips
- Each meeting lasts 30 minutes. Note: you can extend or cut it short if the situation demands it.
- These are business meetings, be on time and make sure you follow your schedule.
- Be prepared for your meetings or sessions, so you can meet your goals and not waste anyone’s time.